In this article I am going to show you a great way to have clean water that also happens to taste amazing and is loaded with vitamins and minerals.
Here is what you do:
1. Buy a case of 1L mason jars (or as many or few jars as you like). I prefer a case of 12 so I only have to prep them every so often, but you could easily get away with 4-6 jars.
2. Buy a variety of citrus and other fresh tasting produce. Some favorites of mine when making vitamin water is lemons, oranges, limes, grapefruit, cucumbers....but you are only limited by what you have access to.
3. Cut up your produce into slices or wedges, it really doesn't matter. Put them in your mason jars in any combination that you like. I recommend experimenting and eventually you will find combinations that are your favorites.
4. Fill the jars with filtered water and let them sit until you want to drink them. The water will take on the flavor of the produce in the jar, as well as infuse the water with plenty of vitamins and minerals.
5. Once you finish the water in the jar, you can either snack on the remaining produce, or continue using it until all the juices are drawn from the fruits/vegetables.
Easy enough right?
Hey Mitch, are there any other advantages to making these vitamin water mason jars?
Glad you asked! Yes there is. Storing your water in mason jars keeps your water free of all the toxic chemicals and poisons found in plastic containers, giving these vitamin water mason jars a huge advantage over plastic water bottles and containers.
Try it out and let me know what combinations are your favorite. If you have questions about products, services, or anything else, contact me in the 'contact me' section. Thanks for reading.